Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Sninis holy priest [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sninis1

Sninis holy priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Personal information
Name: Stefano

Language: Dansk

Character information

Nick: Sninis

Level: 85

Race: Night Elf

Class: Priest

Spec: Holy

Duel spec: Shadow

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes, i would respec if the guild asked me to, i will help as much as possible to the guild.

Alt information at lvl 80-85.
Druid : 80
Mage: 80
Hunter: 80
Death Knight: 80

Any Previous main characters

Name: Srigo

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy

Realm: Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: I have raided Zul Gurub killed all bosses, AQ like half of the bosses

In TBC while being lvl 70: Kharazan killed all bosses Smile

In WotLK while being lvl 80: Needed last boss in Naxxramas, ICC full clear, and like 50% of the bosses downed in Udluar.

In Cata while being lvl 85: 6/12. Magmaw - Omnitron Defense System - Maloriak - Halfus Wyrmbreaker - Valiona and Theralion - Conclave of Wind.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: A guild called " The propper guild" the guild was disbanded and was coneccted with another guild and renamed to " The Underdogs".

TBC: "The Underdogs". i leaved it because i would like to raid more hardcore, and joined " The Valkyrìe"

WotLK: "The Valkyrìe". i leaved because me and some friends started to form a new guild and wanted to help them and raid with them.

Cata: " Escuadrón de Morte" The guild gonna be disbanded. I was officer and mainhealer in the guild on my paladin.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?
I would like to join Misery because my friends has told me about the guild and told me that it is a nice raiding guild, and that is what im searching for, so thats why i want to join. I think Misery is the guild for me, and i wanna raid more seriouse now.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
No, im not applying to any other guild atm. I would really like to join Misery -

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
Yes i will be able to play that time atleast 3 times per week.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
I have amlost no lag, and DC's it aint happening Smile

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
I have Ventrillo, old guild used it so im totally upated with the program.

Do you have microphone?
I have microphone yes.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
58 FPS while in raid.

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
No im not planning to take any break at all.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
No i dont know anyone in Misery atm, but me and my friends (officers from last guild) gonna recruit, so hopefully we will know each other atleast.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
Yes i have read it.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)
Murakami

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?
Not what i can remember atleast Smile

A few words about yourself...
Name is Stefano - 16 years old and im going in school atm, but i use the most of my time on Wow.

Do you have any questions to us?
Just so you know - im gearing up my priest very fast atm, you can check my paladin if you like Smile Very Happy

This video is attempting to portray a message: ... What is that message?
The message is " Get out of the fire!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey and thank you for applying to Misery.

Our class leaders and officers are having a look at your application.
Your application looks good, apart from that you got no enchants on your gear, and lack a major glyph.
and for raiders we do expect the maximum output.

When we got an answer for you we will contact you, either with a reply on our forum or in game.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sninis

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

yeah i know about the glyphs and enchants but my paladin has been my main so far so havent seen any need to enchant/gem my alt but since your not recruiting holy pallys i would be happy to change to my priest since that gives me a bigger chance of getting in, but i will sort it as soon as possible if i get accepeted ofc (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 pm

again, you have no raiding experience as a holy priest? and you applied with an alt that is not ready for raiding just so you can get in to the guild?
and thats the only thing why you would change your priest as your main?
Back to top Go down
Sninis

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm

No i wanted to switch to priest allmost since we started raiding in cata but the guild broke down before i had it geared up for raid and i wouldnt enchants and gem a char that still wasnt able to attend raid since i still had my pally to raid on while still working on my priests gear, if it was better geared i would have raided on me priest and enchanted/gemmed
Back to top Go down
Sninis 1

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 pm

I can come with my paladin too - but i'd like to play priest as i think they are more fun to play with - im gonna make it to my main - and will be ready to raid very soon but i can be able to come with my paladin also, just saw you needed holy priests and thought i maybe could come in.
i have lots of experience as priest and know what to do Smile

Sninis...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Thank you for waiting while we have made our decision.

Welcome to Misery. Pls whisper Bips, Wissan, zanity or Murakami ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sninis holy priest [Accepted]   Sninis holy priest [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sninis holy priest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1