Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balztaf

Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am

Personal information
Name: Sebastian Poulsen

Language: Swedish

Character information: Holy Paladin

Nick: Balztaf

Level: 80

Race: Draenei

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy

Duel spec: Nope, getting holy/prot tho. Didn't buy the Dual spec since I stopped playing at him for almost 2years.

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Aye

Alt information at lvl 80.

Any Previous main characters: Yes

Name: Zongihu, Cális.

Class: DK/War

Spec: Frost/Prot

Realm: Both on Dragonblight

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla: 0

In TBC: All up to Felmyst in Sunwell. God I hate that dragon.

In WotLK: ICC25 12/12 - ICC25HC 8/12. All on DK

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: Didn't play back then.

TBC: Started in Behemoth Phantoms that later formed Invictus Fortes.

WotLK: Started in IF with my paladin, stopped playing since I went RL. Joined Arise as I have IRL mates there.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?

Miss Terenas and the raiding there. Thought I might give it another shot. The guild seems to be very good and with alot of good players.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?

Aye, if nothing strange happends Smile

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Since the new patch ive got some problems with staying online, cant click portals etc cause my game crashes. Very very wierd, I know. But working on getting it fixed tho.

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Aye

Do you have microphone? Yep, dont know if it stills works tho. Accidents DO happen you know!

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? 50-60. Dont really know, havent looked it up Smile

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? Nope.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?

Kitty, did some fun things back in TBC :-)

Are you currently applying to other guilds?

Nope.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?

Yes.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time): Can it be: Chunky Fishfeast sauce

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? No.

Over 'n Out!

Back to top Go down
Balztaf

PostSubject: Re: Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:07 am

Oh, I missed the link to armory, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Kittyjiz

PostSubject: Re: Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:26 am

Ofc we had a good time in TBC Razz . He is a very decent player a good healer and loves Toast with jam i know he is bit un-geared but not such of a problem can gear him up after all skill kills everything so thats the important thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:43 am

Hey again Smile

Cheers for applying to Misery Smile

As I said when we talked in game, that your gear was a bit to low.
I am willing to invite you in to Misery as a casual until you get your gear up a bit, as T10 is pretty easy to obtain through heroics nowadays.
How fast you get your gear is up to you Wink ( and Kitty )

when that day comes we can talk about being a trialist for raids.

If this sound like a good deal for you, whisper me ingame Smile

/Bips
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
kittyjiz

PostSubject: Re: Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

I WHANT TOAST !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]   Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balztaf - Holy Paladin [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1