Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Shadow priest apply! [accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lirie

Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest apply! [accepted]   Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Personal information
Name: Oskar

Language:Schwedish

Character information

Nick: Lirie

Level: 85

Race: Gnome

Class: Priest

Spec: Shadow

Duel spec: Holy

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? i guess yea!

Alt information at lvl 80-85.

Any Previous main characters

Name: Åhzylol

Class: Rogue

Spec: Muti

Realm: Auchindoun

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: nothing

In TBC while being lvl 70: Got amani war bear from za, also did some progress in both bt and sunwell.. gruul and all that shit is down as well Smile

In WotLK while being lvl 80: Pretty much everything, got the uld 25 man drake when ulduar was active, killed LK10HC when it was still hard, that means before patch 4.0.1 Razz Did have 11/12 bosses in icc 25hc on farm, oneshot everything up to lk, then wipe on him for like 2 raids until next reset,,,

In Cata while being lvl 85: BoT 4/4, Bwd 4/6, Throne 1/2

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: -

TBC: -

WotLK: Sublime on auchindoun most of time, only serious guild i was in during this time.

Cata: Lycen Fél on auchindoun, left cuz i wanted to play with tanta and other irl mates!

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?
As i said im applying because i want to play with Tantalos. Before this im used to hardcore raiding like 4-5 times / week, hoping to keep that up here Very Happy

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
Ofc not.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
Yes i can.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
No problems with comp.. can raid 4 hours without getting dc'd / lagspike.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
Yes.

Do you have microphone?
yes

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
30+ in 25 man, much more in 10 man!

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
havent thought about that, no Very Happy

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
Tantalos

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
yes, i have heard the most from tanta tho.. he likes to talk about you Smile

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)
murakami

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?
not that i know of

A few words about yourself...
omg lol bbq inb4 g33k, that's pretty much me Very Happy goes to school 5 days / week, 8-15 every day. When i get home i turn on my comp and there im sitting until its bedtime Smile

Do you have any questions to us?
Not atm im afraid.. guess ill have some questions later!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply! [accepted]   Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 pm

cheers of applying to misery imaginary friend of Tantalos. We will give you an answer as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
lirie

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply! [accepted]   Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 am

As i was transfering character when i wrote this apply, i wasnt able to link the armory here, updated now and this should work!

/ Lirie
Back to top Go down
Lirie

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply! [accepted]   Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 am

Bah, this is really messing with me Smile Sorry for the inconvenience..

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/lirie/simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest apply! [accepted]   Shadow priest apply!  [accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest apply! [accepted]
Page 1 of 1