Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archange

Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] Empty
PostSubject: Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]   Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Personal information

Name: Kieran

Language: English

Character information

Nick: Årchångel

Level: 80

Race: Human

Class: Priest

Spec: Shadow

Dual spec: Discipline

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? I would be willing to respec my talents yes, but not to another spec (permenantly) as I enjoy playing shadow and I feel I am skilled at it. I have looked at my tree in depth and I feel that these talents are, of level 80, the best ones to choose and are the most beneficial to me.

Alt information at lvl 80

I have a level 80 Rogue - Assassination, not amazingly geared but it's ok, this is just an alt and will remain that way as since the patch changes it's got even more boring to play

Any Previous main characters

Name: Shôxx

Class: Warrior

Spec:Protection / Arms

Realm: Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: Was not around at level 60

In TBC while being lvl 70: I was around at this time but I did PvP on my Warrior, I did not do any PvE

In WotLK while being lvl 80:

VoA 10/25: Cleared
Naxx 10/12: Cleared
EoE 10/25: Cleared (25 Achievment on Warrior)
Ulduar 10/25: 12/14 (Spread accross accounts as my priest became my main around now)
ToC 10/25: Cleared
ToGC 10: Cleared - Insanity
ToGC 25: Not tried as the guild im in is not the best at 25m's
ICC 25: 10/12
ICC 25 Heroic: 1/12
ICC 10: 12/12 - Glory of the Icecrown Raider complete
ICC 10 Heroic: 11/12 - Progressing LK... Slowly

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: Was not around

TBC: Social guilds and stuff like that, I didn't raid back then

WotLK: I can't remember at the start of WoTLK so i'll start with Ronin. I left that guild as players were not all that quick and the 25 man teams were not that strong... After this I took a break from WoW and didn't raid, I came back the day ICC was released. I then joined Elusive which disbanded and formed Minerva, which then disbanded and formed The Expendables, which I am currently in. They are progressing Lich King 10 Heroic but I feel more comfortable raiding 25 Mans and 10 Mans, I love both of them equally and I wonna do both of them.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? Because Misery is a fairly good guild with good players and players that I've raided with before and I like their attitude and skill. I also remember back to the day in Ronin with Bips and Wissan... Smile

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time? No I am not

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? Yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) I have no lag and I am constantly on about 60-70 MS. I very rarely D/C and my computer is very stable for both 10 and 25 man raiding.

Do you know/have Ventrilo? I use it often

Do you have microphone? Yes

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? I would say around 40-50 as it depends on the fight and intensity of the graphics and that usual stuff.

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? I'm sleeping over at my girlfriends some time in the Christmas break, only for 3-4 days though, hoping I will hit 85 before then.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? I know Bips and Wissan from Ronin, I have also raided with several of your members.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying? Yes I have

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word?(The word will be changed from time to time) Myrddin

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? Nope

A few words about yourself... I am 15, Male, played WoW for about 3 years now, have an awesome GF that I love tonnes more than anything in the world and I go out sometimes to town etc etc.

Do you have any questions to us? Nope not really.

This video is attempting to portray a message: ... What is that message? Dont stand in the fire? Smile
Back to top Go down
Archange

PostSubject: Re: Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]   Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Edit: The Armory isnt posting for some reason :\
Back to top Go down
Baddars

Baddars

PostSubject: Re: Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]   Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 am

well written application

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]   Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 am

Quote :

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? Nope

http://www.terenastavern.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=96&highlight=Kpal

I always read TT and i even got a good memory Wink

Quote :
Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? I know Bips and Wissan from Ronin, I have also raided with several of your members.

You also know Timmy and Axel Wink

But anyways;

Thank you for applying to Misery.

We will have a look at your application, and come back
to you as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on this forum for any reply.
If we got some questions for you please answer them as
soon as possible.
Decisions will be made when those questions are answered
between a reasonable time-limit.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Archange

PostSubject: Re: Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]   Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Apologies Bips, I assumed you meant on this account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]   Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Shadow Priest Application to Ronin [Accepeted]
Page 1 of 1