Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baxta

Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application   Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Personal information
Name: Ellie (short for Eleanor) Sims

Language: English

Character information
Nick: Baxta - I have too many titles to remember x.x

Level: 80

Race: Gnome (don't even get me started on the amount of racism I get for that!)

Class: Rogue

Spec: MS Assassination, OS Subtlety for PvP

Link: Sorry, not entirely sure what that is :\

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? I'm willing to change whatever benefits the guild and their use of me Smile

Alt informationion:
80 Restoration Druid, recently dinged
70 Protection Paladin
67 Arcane Mage
62 Fury Warrior
56 Holy Priest
55 Death Knight (unplayed)
48 Demonology Warlock
19 Marksmanship Hunter (PvP)
1 Shaman (waiting for Cata- dwarf power!)

Previous main characters: This one is my main Smile

Raid experiences
Vanilla: I was young in the vanilla days so I didn't get much raiding done :\

TBC: I took a 2 year break during TBC

WotLK: So far 6/12 in ICC10 and 6/12 in ICC25 - I'm a dedicated player though and I will pick up on tactics needed for raiding, if I make it onto the team Smile

All previous guilds and reason for leaving: Unseen Shadows, a few years back, it's abandoned now- I was in it with some friends I'd known since I changed realms.
Genesis, left mid-August. I joined as a close real life friend was in it, but I felt I wasn't getting anything out of the guild socially and raid progression, so I left.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? I think the name is very catchy and one that I would be proud to display below my name. I have also heard good things about the guild, and the member which I encountered was very helpful and friendly- this is the sort of community I would wish to be a part of Smile I think Misery is the guild for me as the raid progression is going well and the members within seem like friendly, honest people.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? The weekends are a definete yes, and possibly 2 nights in the week. I am currently in school in year 11, so I have important exams coming up which may need extra revision etc. which I hope you guys can sympathise with. Smile

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) If I'm going to raid, I kick my brother off the internet for the night to get the best performance I can. I don't tend to disconnect, and I only lag when my graphics are too high which is easily adjustable Smile

Do you know/have Ventrilo? I have Ventrilo but I hate using it, however I'm willing if it will benefit in raids Smile

Do you have microphone? I play on my laptop so only the built in stuff- concerning Skype conversations and such, I've been told that the reception in the microphone is terrible..

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? I haven't actually checked.. I don't lag? :3

All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? Nope, in fact I'm really getting into it again. I will definetely be hardcore when Cata comes out ^.^

Do you know anyone in Misery? Only the member that I talked to, whose name I now can't remember.. Sad *hides*

A few words about you... I'm a friendly player and I am willing to help others out in-game, be it with a quest, borrowing gold, or crafting gear (I am a LW) for them. I'm quite a casual player, but when you need me to be there, I'll put other things on hold and be there. I'm a bit of a social reject in real life so most of my time is spent online anyway xD I'm one of the few ACTUAL female gamers- not a poser Wink I'm currently in school and I have exams coming up, so I might not be able to put 100% into the game as school is (obviously) more important.

Do you have any questions to us? I've heard that it's good to ask questions in an interview.. but I honestly can't think of anything.. The member I spoke to was very friendly and answered any questions I had when I spoke to him Smile or her.. I'm not quite sure x.x

I hope you consider my application, and let me know if I am accepted or not Smile
You can contact me either in-game on Baxta or Faelwel, or if you'd prefer to be more personal, e-mail me at elliesims94@hotmail.co.uk (original, I know -.-)
Get back to me in your own time Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application   Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 am

Thank you for applying to Misery Baxta Smile

For the info, it was me you were talking too ^.^ i'm kinda hurt that you forgot my name! Sad
hehe Twisted Evil

I like your application, seems like you putted a lot of time into it, and i like it.

Maybe a little bit unexperienced, but that is not a major problem i think. Form em like you want em.

We will have a look at your application. and get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Baxta

PostSubject: Re: Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application   Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Bips, that's it! The name was on the tip of my tongue, honest Laughing

Thanks for the response- I just wanted to make sure everything you possibly needed to know was there Smile

I think the main thing holding me back in raiding was the face that my previous guild didn't progress past Rotface+Fester, and the rest of my ICC experience was in PuGs which, let's be honest, never make it past the second wing..

In your own time. I patiently await your response Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application   Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey Baxta.

The crew of Misery have had a look at your application.
We can not give you a trial for raider at this moment. Cause of low gear lvl.
But we are willing to give you a casual spot in the guild until you got your gear and experience up a bit.

pls let me or another officer know in game or on this forum if you decline or accept Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application   Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baxta - Assassination Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1