Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Combat Rogue Application [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HØliumman

Combat Rogue Application [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rogue Application [Declined]   Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 am

Personal information

Name: Robin

Language: Dutch

Character information

Nick: HØliumman

Level: 80

Race: Dwarf Female

Class: Rogue

Spec: Combat axes

Duel spec: assa pvp

Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=H%C3%B8liumman

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes

Alt information at lvl 80. 80 druid on terenas and 80 pala on stormscale also some other alts ( 70dk terenas etc... )

Any Previous main characters

Name: /

Class: /

Spec: /

Realm: /

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla: Cleared mainly every raid xept AQ40

In TBC: Also every raid xept SWP

In WotLK: Every raid from naxx till icc xept icc25 heroic beyond the 4first bosses

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: Can't remember, not like that big guilds

TBC: La cosa nostraa ( dont remember the reason ) also Agon but left after it got disbanned

WotLK: Many little guilds also a few big guilds like live to tell, clarity and misery ( got kicked out of misery cause of some stupid behavour, by this i apologize to every Misery member that knows me from that Smile and to Zynesta )

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? I liked it from the start, also many friends of me are in it. I like the attitude of the players and etc.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time? No i applied to adultus solus a week ago but got declined cause of my enchants on shoulders and crit gems Smile.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? yes i can raid everyday from 19:00 till 01:00

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Few lags here and there but not that much.

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have microphone? Yes

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? 10 man like 20 and 25 like 15

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? No

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? Zynesta, Nill, Cutekillah, and more

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying? Yes

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time) 50lapp!

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? Not that i know

A few words about yourself... I'm a social normal guy who lives in Belgium and like to hang out with friends, also always there for a laugh with people, in my spare time i play WoW/ Cod and i just play the guitar.

Do you have any questions to us? Not realy, i would just like people from Misery would give me a 2nd chance if not thats ok also Smile

This video is attempting to portray a message: ... What is that message?
Good raid leaders and good listening raiders get farther in raids then other guilds Smile.

Peace! king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue Application [Declined]   Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

We will have a look at your application, and come back
to you as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on this forum for any reply.
If we got some questions for you please answer them as
soon as possible.
Decisions will be made when those questions are answered
between a reasonable time-limit.

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue Application [Declined]   Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Our rogue spot is now filled.

Feel free to apply again when its open.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue Application [Declined]   Combat Rogue Application [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue Application [Declined]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: