Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Servante Destruction Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Servante

Servante Destruction Application Empty
PostSubject: Servante Destruction Application   Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Personal information
Name:Luke Wolfries

Language:Enlgish

Character information

Nick:Servante

Level:80

Race:Human

Class:Warlock

Spec:Destruction

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?Yes

Alt informationion

Previous main characters

Name:Ignitus

Class:Warrior

Spec:Fury/Prot

Realm:Terenas

Raid experiences

Vanilla:Blackwing Lair,Ahn Qaraj,Onyxia's Lair

TBC:Magtharions Lair,Gruuls Lair,Tempest Keep,Serpentshrine Cavern,Mount Hyjal,Black Temple

WotLK:Naxxramas,Vault of Archavon,Ulduar,Ice Crown Citadel,Obsidian Sanctum,Eye of Eternity,Ruby

Sanctum,Trial of the Crusader/Champion(im never sure what to call it) XD

All previous guilds and reason for leaving

I have Left Proud Heroes due to the Gm being arrogant when i requested we change the encounter tactics

on a few icc bosses he did not listen and the other members agreed with me but were also ignored so i

left.

I left Show No Mercy Due to Disband a few weeks later i left Disconnected due to members not

attentending raids all most every week

I left Armada due to the leaders being silly about raid invites you can not invite over 10 players to

a 10man raid then tell them not to pug for the rest of the week incase we get on Lk and need you, I

for one disagree with this as its unfair to the other players they get the leftovers from the fresh

run while the original run members wait until reset.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?I wish to join Misery

Guild because they have a good reputation and have been around for a while so i can count on them not

to disband or have bad management

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?Yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)My internet connection is direct i also have small lag in places

such as dalaran or when DBM loads when i enter a raid which goes away after it loads i dont have lag

normally or disconnections if so its a rare occurance

Do you know/have Ventrilo?Yes

Do you have microphone?Yes

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?39-46

All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?No

Do you know anyone in Misery? No

A few words about you...Well im dedicated to what i set out to do i like meeting new ppl learning new

things and discussing opinions to reach a conclusion on certain matters that ive come across or what

the have come across i like to strive to be the best i can be and i dislike idiocy and being set back.

i have a great sense of humor and can take a few jokes now and then

Do you have any questions to us?None
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Servante Destruction Application   Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

Could you pls log out with your PvE gear and not your PvP gear and fishing pole :p

Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Servante Destruction Application   Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 pm

As we have declined you before on your warrior , i'll decline you again.

and no, we do not just grab officers in from the street.

Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servante Destruction Application   Servante Destruction Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servante Destruction Application
Page 1 of 1