Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Application
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
    will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

will be back soon :)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Lastin

will be back soon :) Empty
    PostSubject: will be back soon :)   will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi guys, downloading game from start ,on another comp! I hope that will be done in few days .Stay cool ,progress and all that :p ,special warning to my arena mate ,,practice,practice,practice ,,,when i come back i wish 2k rating Razz. lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Sirsimon

PostSubject: "Will be back soon"...   will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

Hey guys, I just saw this "Will be back soon", and came to think about that I actually kind of miss WoW sometimes, but that's perhaps just because im having a VERY relaxed holiday and still no girlfriend Sad But, that will hopefully come before too long.... anyways, it could be fun to return to WoW, so one might never know....
    Back to top Go down
    Shandris

PostSubject: Re: will be back soon :)   will be back soon :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Sirsimon wrote:
    Hey guys, I just saw this "Will be back soon", and came to think about that I actually kind of miss WoW sometimes, but that's perhaps just because im having a VERY relaxed holiday and still no girlfriend Sad But, that will hopefully come before too long.... anyways, it could be fun to return to WoW, so one might never know....

Btw, have you too received that e-mail about a Winged Guardian, which one can receive if you log in with your account to a certain application? Im really don't think it looks like something from Blizzard, rather a scam mail. I honestly don't think they would give a mount away to 5000 players if one just passes an account check. Besides, some of the text looks rather suspiscious, not proper english:

"Greetings!

When you take to the skies astride a blazing, eagle-winged lion, your comrades will know you mean business. Serious business. So saddle up, because this flying mount will travel as fast as your riding skill will take you, and it can even travel at 310% speed if you have at least one other 310% speed mount.

Once activated, this World of Warcraft in-game pet key applies to all present and future characters on a single World of Warcraft license.

we will be complimentary seat to the 5,000 players. You can log Web site application, we will be lucky players randomly. Please click this link to apply

https://us.battle.net/account/support/Winged-Guardian?ticket=441B413B4AB24CF83BE066AA5F3B2E4B353D4DE3DD17C1122417128F9A3D76E3

If your account passes the check successfully, we will send a code for the Winged Guardian flying mount to you in the form of e-mail.

The World of Warcraft Support Team
    Blizzard Entertainment"

"You can log Web site application, we will be lucky players randomly" ----> Even as a Dane I can clearly see that this text looks rather odd, not written by someone properly into English...

And furthermore, if Blizzard REALLY would give a mount freely away, then it would indeed be on their website, listed under news, which it isn't at all.

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will be back soon :)   will be back soon :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will be back soon :)
    Page 1 of 1