Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

lysergik's affli lock application form

Go down 
+3
yechlion
Myrddin
lysergik
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lysergik

lysergik

lysergik's affli lock application form Empty
PostSubject: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Personal information
Name:
Mike
Poland
Language:
Polish/English
Character information

Nick:
Xasthur
Level:
Race:
Worgen
Class:
Warlock
Spec:
Affliction
Duel spec:
Destruction
Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/xasthur/advanced
Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Sure.

Alt information at lvl 80-85.
None, atm.

Any Previous main characters

Name:
Nausea
Class:
Priest
Spec:
Shadow
Realm:
Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60:
MC, RoAQ
In TBC while being lvl 70:
BT, SP
In WotLK while being lvl 80:
Naxx, OS, U, part of ICC
In Cata while being lvl 85:
Not much, just PL Argaloth and Magmaw from BWD.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla:

TBC:

WotLK:
Sigillum Lucis (they went PvP)
Cata:
Sigillum Lucis (they went PvP), Who Knows

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?
Heard kind words about your guild, you really do the raiding content I'm interested in.
My guild offered me a lot so I could level my character, but at this point I can't develop
it much further. Don't want to end my effort on Rise of the Zandalari content. Wink
Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
No.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
Sure, from monday to thursday without any limitations, if we should raid on weekends -
- i need to know the exact day. I have a life. Wink EDIT: after checking up the conduct post,
i'd say that such raiding schedule is perfectly fine for me.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
25MB/S, no problems at all.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
Used Skype before, but I can learn how to use it.

Do you have microphone?
Yes.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
40-50.

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
Not really.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
No.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
Yes.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)
Ă€nguish.

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?
Never.

A few words about yourself...
I'm currently gearing up my main character, iLvl 355 atm, but can't get any further because I ain't got
the opportunity to raid. Hope it would change if my application turns out to be successful. Planning
a Holy Priest, Blood Death Knight and a Fury Warrior (61, 59 and 12 lvl), fully geared with heirlooms.
I'm a lawful person, rather friendly and helpful.

Do you have any questions to us?
How long will it take you to look into my application form? Wink
Back to top Go down
Myrddin

Myrddin

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am

The person who says yes or no is away for a few days. Vary warry of anyone from Who Knows to be honest, your raid experience isn't great. However your almost hit capped and seem to be making an effort in terms of gearing up.

Your off hand has spirit, but I think you got it so you have something.

Why have you got Mining tho? As a caster its a bit crap for a gathering proffesion. Skinning gives Crit bonus, and Herb the Haste bonus CD.

Still I know nothing of locks, other than the fact that they are all Fail Mages.
Back to top Go down
yechlion

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 pm

hi there:D as myrddin said the person who has the major decision on your apply as not being online Very Happy
anyway u just need to wait a little bit and we will get back to you soon:D
tip: i would change to destruction as main spec , cause as u can see in the main page of the website our rectuiment status for warlock is giving priority to destruction ones:D
anyway.good luck in your apply:D
Back to top Go down
Myrddin

Myrddin

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 am

Just an update, the Officers at the guild are still away at the mo. One is sick the other is pestering her, and Mura is working out how to press the on button on his laptop.

At the moment one of them has to rubber stamp it.

If you want a chat with someon /w Yechilon, Smackdown, Windius, or Boomers (he has funny O(s) in his name).
Back to top Go down
lysergik

lysergik

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 am

All right, thank you for this information. I'll try to contact them in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carnathina

Carnathina

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:14 pm

For what it's worth I'm one of the Raid Council in Group 2 (which would probably be the group you would be joining) and I vote to give you a trial as part of the group on boss farm nights. I can't guarantee the progress nights until we get you confident with tactics but we don't have a regular lock. Smile

As Myr has stated the officers are MIA atm. Feel free to whisper me in game if you want to know more about our raid.
Back to top Go down
lysergik

lysergik

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Carnathina wrote:
For what it's worth I'm one of the Raid Council in Group 2 (which would probably be the group you would be joining) and I vote to give you a trial as part of the group on boss farm nights. I can't guarantee the progress nights until we get you confident with tactics but we don't have a regular lock. Smile

As Myr has stated the officers are MIA atm. Feel free to whisper me in game if you want to know more about our raid.

Hey, i was slacking last week because of 4.2 coming soon. Smile I'll try to whisper you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello sorry for the long wait,
but we have decided to give you a trail period in the guild.
if your still interested please whisper one of the officers or council for an invite
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Smackdown

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Admin wrote:

if your still interested please whisper one of the officers or council for an invite

Who are Bips, Wissan, Murakami; Windius; Smackdown; Yechlion or Boomers... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dasto

Dasto

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Smackdown wrote:
Admin wrote:

Who are Bips, Wissan, Murakami; Windius; Smackdown; Yechlion or Boomers... Very Happy

Argh details Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lysergik's affli lock application form   lysergik's affli lock application form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lysergik's affli lock application form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: