Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

apply to the guild:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZioniC

apply to the guild:)  Empty
PostSubject: apply to the guild:)    apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Personal information
Name:
Knut Morten
Norway
Language:
norsk. and som Eng
Character information

Nick:Zionic

Level:85

Race : night Elf

Class:Hunter

Spec: Survaivel

Duel spec: MM

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?

yes
Alt information at lvl 80-85.

Ncisabby frost DK

Any Previous main characters

Name: Ncisabby

Class:DK

Spec: Frost

Realm: Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: no one

In TBC while being lvl 70: no one

In WotLK while being lvl 80: all exapt RS on my old Main Ncisabby

In Cata while being lvl 85: manely don 3/4 in BoT and 2 bosses in BD and all in the last Raid

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: ------ not play

TBC:not play

WotLK: darknes falling. dont remeber them

Cata:
Two Tribes. Nex Regalis

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?

i want to raid:) and im want to do 25man raid:) i have heard that you guys know what to do and your raid leadres is good to say what to do:)

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
no

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?

Yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)

good dont realy know what i have:) i have a Fps at 70 and a latensy at 33:)
Do you know/have Ventrilo?

yes

Do you have microphone?

yes

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?

nop
Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?

nop
Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?

yes
If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)

Anguish
Ever got any bad conduct post about you?

not that i know of:S.
A few words about yourself...

i'm a player that like to help all:) if anyone need somting and i have it and dont need it i give it to them:) ( if guildi)

i'm marrid hand have to dogs:P no work at the moment but im not gona quit plying the game if i get a jobb:9
Do you have any questions to us?

do you guys consider pp if the have gone from a main to a Alt and make that Alt the new main:S
i hope that you guys under stand what i have riten!! im not that good ant Eng :S but if ther are any q just wisper me:) if im not online on Zionic im prob online On Ncisabby:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: apply to the guild:)    apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey there Smile

Thank you for applying to Misery.
jeg vil få all officers til å kikke på søknaden din og kontakte deg enten her på dette forumet eller ingame.

Litt info:

hovedsaklig så trenger vi folk for 25man raids. som vi for øyeblikke har 3 ganger i uka. onsdag, torsdag og søndag.
vi har også 10man raids på lørdag, mandag og tirsdag. som vi progresser eller clean ups.
vi velger disse raider forsiktig. og vil derfor ikke være hoved prio for en trialist.

vi er også veldig på attitude. siden vi ikke ser på Misery som en hardcore raiding guild eller en veldig sosial guild men midt i mellom
er både det å være klar og oppdatert til raids og det å være sosial og vennelig veldig viktig for oss.

men som jeg sa Smile vi vil kikke igjennom og snakke litt sammen også vil vi kontakte deg.

lykke til

Bips
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Zionic1

PostSubject: Re: apply to the guild:)    apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 pm

det er hyggelig å høre:9 jeg håper på posetivt saver fra dere: jeg har akkuratt begynt å spille med hunteren min men jeg gjør ca 15k dps i raid:)

men guilden jeg er i nå er vis en sånn guild som bare tenker progres og ikke er villig til å ta med folk som er villige til å lære spillet:S jeg har vært med på mange raid men har blitt byttet ut pgr
att jeg ikke helt forto tatiken demes.. jeg signer meg opp vær uke og vær uke tar de en annen som ikke er signet:S

men hvis jeg ikke kommer in i guilden som rider håper jeg att jeg kan joine som en sosial spiller:)

håper på hyggelig svar:)
Back to top Go down
Myrddin

Myrddin

PostSubject: Re: apply to the guild:)    apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 am

Admin wrote:
Hey there Smile

Thank you for applying to Misery.
jeg vil få all officers til å kikke på søknaden din og kontakte deg enten her på dette forumet eller ingame.

Litt info:

hovedsaklig så trenger vi folk for 25man raids. som vi for øyeblikke har 3 ganger i uka. onsdag, torsdag og søndag.
vi har også 10man raids på lørdag, mandag og tirsdag. som vi progresser eller clean ups.
vi velger disse raider forsiktig. og vil derfor ikke være hoved prio for en trialist.

vi er også veldig på attitude. siden vi ikke ser på Misery som en hardcore raiding guild eller en veldig sosial guild men midt i mellom
er både det å være klar og oppdatert til raids og det å være sosial og vennelig veldig viktig for oss.

men som jeg sa Smile vi vil kikke igjennom og snakke litt sammen også vil vi kontakte deg.

lykke til

Bips

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, Wissan smells bla bla bla bla bla. The Internet is not for your silly foreign languages. You has been warned.
Back to top Go down
Windius

PostSubject: Re: apply to the guild:)    apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 pm

I'll just pretend I understood every single "word" you just wrote bips and Zionic.. But but.. You seems fine, just get rid of the pvp shoulders and get an enchant for your weapon, even if it is easy replaced. Everyone shall be at their maximal best during our raids! I won't mention your cloth cloak since it gives you the stats you need, who cares about 100 armor.. Tho we got a few active hunters, but I still vote yes for this guy.

Windius, the Melee Classleader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply to the guild:)    apply to the guild:)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply to the guild:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: