Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zailon

Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted]   Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 pm

I am almost 18 years old. I got birthday 12. May

Denmark, Copenhagen

Language:
Danish

Character information

Nick:
Zailon

Level:

Race:
Human

Class:
Paladin

Spec:
Retribution

Duel spec:
Nothing atm.

Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/zailon/simple . The neck and head will be replaced today, and I will socket it and full enchanting it
Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Yes i would.

Alt information at lvl 80-85.
I got an druid(feral) that i have been playing some pvp on, but i prefer my paladin in pve, as i know that class fully.

Any Previous main characters
Nope

Name:

Class:

Spec:

Realm:

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)
I have been on The 2 first bosses in Blackrock descent, but i have already startet to read about the other bosses, and will of course be prepared about any boss tactics for every riad.

In Vanilla while being lvl 60:

In TBC while being lvl 70:
I played ret paladin too.

In WotLK while being lvl 80:
The whole WoTLK i was playing my ret paladin.

In Cata while being lvl 85:
Ret paladin for Pve

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla:

TBC:
ooh, I cant remember that sorry.

WotLK:
I have been in pantheon, but i leaved before i got premoted to raider, because of some personal things.
The guild i have spend most of my time with, was Blueprint with i was officer in for a while. I was there with nathan,, and almost all the players was IRL friends. Some of the guys in the guild dont wanted to raid, after we killed lich king, and then people got tired of wow. and those stuff..

Cata:
I was in a Danish guild called release and run, but then all members just leaved.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?

The reason for why i would like to join Misery is that i have heard alot of good things about the guild. I think it is a good guild for me too, because of the raid times and days is perfectly for me. I am very serious about my raiding, and I am not whining about gear. All i want to make, is progress. I'm also, always prepared with food buff, flasks and potions.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
Of course not Smile

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
Yes i am

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
well, I cant even remember when my last DC was ? I dont have problems with my internet.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
Yes i have Smile

Do you have microphone?
Yes i have and I'm using it in raid.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
it is on around 30 i think. I dont have any problems with my FPS

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
no, I enjoying playing wow at the moment.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
I know Nathan (anguish)

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
yes i have.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?

A few words about yourself...
Happy, serious and helping

Do you have any questions to us?
I'm just social in that guild i'm in right now Smile
And i'm not that good to make applies, but i tryied the best that i can :-)
I cant wait to hear from you.

Zailon
Mark fugl rauchfuss
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted]   Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey there.

Thank you for applying to Misery.
I've heard a lot about you and was expecting this application Smile
But we will need a few to take a look at it and make a decision.

I'll contact you in game or here in this post. so pls keep an eye open.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net

Ret paladin Terenas EU (anguish's friend) [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: