Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrddin1

I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) Empty
PostSubject: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:47 am

Personal information
Name: Rob

Language: Cymraeg, English, French, and a bit of good old Suomi

Character information

Nick: Myrddin

Level: 85

Race: Gnome as they are the best

Class: Mage

Spec: Fire atm

Duel spec: PvP

Link: Behold my epic gear.

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
If you asked nice enough.

Alt information at lvl 80-85.

Rukku, it solo'd the LK don't you know.
Gorfal, A Dorf Priest
Sioni Dorf Warrior.

Any Previous main characters

Name:

Class:

Spec:

Realm:

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: I had a life

In TBC while being lvl 70: I had a life. ( I thought bridge was a boss)

In WotLK while being lvl 80: No life and just did a bit in ICC

In Cata while being lvl 85: I did BH last week.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: NA

TBC: NA

WotLK: A few, Dawn, Rune, Power RNGers, Tempest, Misery

Cata: Misery, Rune

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?

I have had enough of being solo man online in this guild, also Maja tells me to grow up and stop being a kid. I say she is wrong. I know some people there and I am too noob to think of another place to go.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?

I am to the guild Who Knows, they have 990 members. I just thought there must be 1 or 2 good uns there.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?

Yarp

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)

Narp

Do you know/have Ventrilo?

Yarp

Do you have microphone?

Yarp

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?

No idea new gfx card, shall we say 50

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?

I was going to but Maja said NO

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?

A few

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?

No

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)

Abracadabra, or that idiot from Malta

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?

Where do I check?

A few words about yourself...

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.”
And evening passed and morning came, marking the first day.
Then God said, “Let there be a space between the waters, to separate the waters of the heavens from the waters of the earth.” And that is what happened. God made this space to separate the waters of the earth from the waters of the heavens. God called the space “sky.”
And evening passed and morning came, marking the second day.
Then God said, “Let the waters beneath the sky flow together into one place, so dry ground may appear.” And that is what happened. God called the dry ground “land” and the waters “seas.” And God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let the land sprout with vegetation—every sort of seed-bearing plant, and trees that grow seed-bearing fruit. These seeds will then produce the kinds of plants and trees from which they came.” And that is what happened. The land produced vegetation—all sorts of seed-bearing plants, and trees with seed-bearing fruit. Their seeds produced plants and trees of the same kind. And God saw that it was good.
And evening passed and morning came, marking the third day.
Then God said, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate the day from the night. Let them be signs to mark the seasons, days, and years. Let these lights in the sky shine down on the earth.” And that is what happened. God made two great lights—the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set these lights in the sky to light the earth, to govern the day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
And evening passed and morning came, marking the fourth day.
Then God said, “Let the waters swarm with fish and other life. Let the skies be filled with birds of every kind.” So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that scurries and swarms in the water, and every sort of bird—each producing offspring of the same kind. And God saw that it was good. Then God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply. Let the fish fill the seas, and let the birds multiply on the earth.”
And evening passed and morning came, marking the fifth day.
Then God said, “Let the earth produce every sort of animal, each producing offspring of the same kind—livestock, small animals that scurry along the ground, and wild animals.” And that is what happened. God made all sorts of wild animals, livestock, and small animals, each able to produce offspring of the same kind. And God saw that it was good.
Then God said, “Let us make human beingsb in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground.”
So God created human beingsc in his own image.
In the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”
Then God said, “Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food. And I have given every green plant as food for all the wild animals, the birds in the sky, and the small animals that scurry along the ground—everything that has life.” And that is what happened.
Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good!
And evening passed and morning came, marking the sixth day.
Then there was a bit of a break, and I was Born. Oh and I like Warcraft and Monkeys. Thats about it.

Do you have any questions to us?
Are snacks provided or do I have to bring my own?

The Video is trying to show that if you stay in the fire that you will get healed, and because you get healed you get chicken. If you don't stand in the fire then you don't get healed and therfore don't get chicken.
Back to top Go down
Myrddin1

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:50 am

Blizzard fails with giving good link. They must have moved to Norway, only country thats more fail than France.
Back to top Go down
Myrddin1

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 am

OMG, I swear to god this forum is broken. I copy, I passed and Its blank. Who designed it?

Back to top Go down
Myrddin1

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:54 am

I remember how to do it now.

Ta da!
Back to top Go down
Myrddin1

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:11 am

Can someone link.
Back to top Go down
Baddars

Baddars

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 am

sign in from your real account and you wont fail with links rob!

anyway...

seeing as i am more uber than the mage class leader.... i vote yes on rob!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey Mura isn't old!

He is just like Richard Gere!
No matter the age or the color of his hair, he will always he hot!
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Lastsin

Lastsin

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/myrddin/advanced
Dear Rob there is precius link of your epicness. Twisted Evil
I hope we will have honor to have you back so we can admire you . alien
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:56 pm

welcome back Mr Williams

whisper one of us ingame
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)   I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got bills that need the skills (something ain't right there)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: