Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruas

Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]   Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Personal information
Name: Tobias Fredriksson

Language: Swedish/English

Character information:

Nick: Cruas

Level: 85

Race: Worgen

Class: Rogue

Spec: Assassination

Duel spec: Assassination PvP

Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/cruas/simple

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Ofc

Alt information at lvl 80-85. I got a lvl 80dk horde

Any Previous main characters yes

Name: Avly

Class: Warrior

Spec: Arms

Realm: Skullcrusher

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: Whit my char Avly i played back in vanilla i was a pvp'er i acctualy got the title grand marshal at 60 cant rly remember but think we killed onyxia and some bosses in zul gurub and aq20

In TBC while being lvl 70: acctualy not much i just pvp'ed at 70 to and lvled my rogue

In WotLK while being lvl 80: at 80 i started lvling my rogue and started going icc i have killed 5 bosses in icc but i know i could do more i was in a good guild wich had killed all bosses in icc 10 but never got the change to raid to much with them since they disbanded the guild.

In Cata while being lvl 85: Baradin Hold and all the hc's that's it but i have looked tankspot alot just in case

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: i didint play my rogue i dont even think i had made it but on my warr i was in a pvp guild and i cant remember leaving it i think it just disbanded

TBC: I wasent in any special guilds whit my rogue or warrior just did pvp whit warr and i just lvl my rogue to 70 and didint play at it at all almost.

WotLK: Dataklubben was my guild at 80 whit my rogue really good guild ye as i said they had killed all bosses in 10man icc but they disbanded

Cata: Never joined a guild whit my rogue, only whit my warr and that guild is pvp-

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? I want to join this guild becouse i want to explore cata's pve raids and i am more of a pvp'er and i want to get in to pve a bit more and i really see a chance of doing it whit this guild,

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time? Nope

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? Yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Not often

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Nope but iam gonna download it just tell me wich version

Do you have microphone? nope

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?40-50

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? OH NO Razz

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? Nope i dont rly know anyone just spoked to Bips a little bit and he seems like a nice person from the first impression i got

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying? Yes

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)
Ă€nguish

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? Nope

A few words about yourself...I'am 2meters tall so it is not so hard to quess what i play:) Iam a guy whit alot of paictence so i wont get like angry if we wipe 1000times couse every wipe we learn something new!

Do you have any questions to us? Nope not really, think i got it all in there thanks for giving me the chance to apply! Hoping for the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]   Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery Smile

We will have a look at your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

keep in mind it might take a few days to come up with at decision.
An answer will be given to you in this forum or in whispers in game
so pls keep an eye on this forum for any reply on your post.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Tantalos

Tantalos

PostSubject: Re: Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]   Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Cruas wrote:
Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? Nope i dont rly know anyone just spoked to Bips a little bit and he seems like a nice person from the first impression i got

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]   Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 am

We just got trials in the guild and i have to say our Rogue spot is unfortunately closed for now.

Pls feel free to apply again whenever it might be back open.

Thanks again for your application.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]   Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruas Assassination Rogue [Declined]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: