Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorazepam

Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]   Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Personal information
Name: Ruggero Pastorin

Language: Italian and English

Character information

Nick: Lorazepam

Level: 85

Race: Night Elf Female

Class: Druid

Spec: 8/2/31 Restoration

Duel spec: My other spec is Balance

Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/lorazepam/advanced
Explaination:
No items but weapon reforged - I'm actually full of question marks about reforging. For druids, reforging has been made to skill up haste and then mastery. Haste should1015, and unless i have a very low haste ratio, i wouldn't sacrify my critical strike rating for it, considering that hots can crit now. I have 932 haste so i want to take my time before reforging.
On the other hand others say that i need 1200 haste, in that case i should reforge without any doubt.
The other option is to increase mastery, lowering CS again. I still have to understand what's better for me!
I just reforged my staff because.. read below.
Gear main issue, Staff - I have randoms everyday, but seems like i'm unlucky. I just cant to obtain a proper staff from HoO, DM, GB or SFK. I never had the chance to roll for one to be honest. That's why i still have a crappy questing staff with a useless +hit rating on it. I obviously tried to reforge it putting a +60 spi to compensate, but i obviously need a decent weapon.
Frustrated by the fact that staves won't drop for me, i decided to look for a 1H+OH combination. I get the OH but im still looking for the 1H, it's a curse!

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?Well, i'm a healer since the old days, but yes i can try.

Alt information at lvl 80-85.

Any Previous main characters

Name: My very first character was named "Algammon", and it was my vanilla-tbc character

Class: Holy Paladin

Spec: Holy

Realm: Crushridge

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: Everything but Naxxramas. With my old guild we were facing the four horsemen when TBC came out, and we obviously left the instance to explore the new content.

In TBC while being lvl 70: Everything up to Black Temple, then i was forced to quit the game for a long time

In WotLK while being lvl 80: Just TOC sadly, i'll explain you later in the "about me" area.

In Cata while being lvl 85: In Cata a cleared the Tol Barad mini-raid, and killed Omnitron Defence System in BWD and the first two bosses in Bastion of Twilight.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla - TBC : My previous guild was called Adrenaline, i left him against my will. As far as i know they disbanded now, or still raiding under a different name.

Cata: When Cata has been released, i started to play again with a group of friends on Crushridge, almost all real friends. Our "guild" was called "Horizon", and we achieved many results as the four bosses i mentioned before.
But i had and have different aims in WoW, while they want to raid just once a week and don't care about the game, i do care about my progress here and wanted to raid 3+ times a week. Then i have to leave them.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? I was looking for a peaceful realm, and many friends suggested me Terenas, so i moved here. I took my time to look around, exploring the guilds' world on Terenas and after many comparisons and stuffs, i decided to apply here. Raid days are fine to me, and the fact that your raids start at 20.00 is a surplus. The nice progression means that your are deeply active also. So well, i'm trying!

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time? Nope.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? Yes sure

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Very stable, i just crashed one time in the whole cataclysm while they were doing some test on my line, kinda normal i guess.

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Know/Have/and can speak on it

Do you have microphone? Yes

[UAverage FPS during 10/25 man raids?[/U] Around 80, or more, have to check!

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? Nope, i'm here to stay.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? As i just moved, i don't know anyone.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying? I did.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time) Really, i've read it two times but i still have to find TEH word! I'd say enjoyment, pride and respect!

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? Nope, as far as i know!

A few words about yourself... Hello everyone, I'm Ruggero and I live in Turin (2006 winter olympics), northern italy. I'm a student of surgery at university. I play WoW since february 2005, when i started to explore azeroth with my paladin algammon. And I used it as my main character till BT.
Then my father got sick and i decided to left wow for a while. Things get worse and my father died, it has been a shock for me and during that period I just forgot to play WoW.
I came back last year, when Wotlk was at its ending, with the remorse to haven't tested the last expansion content at all.
When i logged in, i discovered that my account got hacked. Yes, i could ask to a Gm for have it back, but what's the point after 2 years? So i decided to roll a brand new character, an healer again because it's my destiny in WoW i guess, and i started to play again regulary. That's it!

Do you have any questions to us? Not for now!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]   Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

Your application looks good.
on armory your gear looks good, from what i can see , i do like it.
Everything is gemed and enchanted.

As you see we got a lot of decisions to make on applicants. As soon as we got an answer for you,
we will contact you either by replying on our forum or whisper you ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Lorazepam

PostSubject: Re: Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]   Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Sure, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]   Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Thank you for waiting.

We will welcome you to Misery. Application accepted.

Pls whisper Bips, wissan, zanity or murakami ingame for an inv.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]   Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 am

Admin wrote:
Thank you for waiting.

We will welcome you to Misery. Application accepted.

Pls whisper Bips, wissan, zanity or murakami ingame for an inv.

Since we got a lot of applicants and short on spot we can hold your spot any longer.
As we have been waiting for an answer and could't get the hold of you in game we decided to give the spot to someone else who were waiting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]   Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorazepam - Resto Druid [Declined]
Page 1 of 1