Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venatori

Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 am

Personal information
Name: Tom van Oers

Language: Dutch / English

Character information

Nick: Venatori

Level: 85

Race: NE

Class: Hunter

Spec: SV

Duel spec: MM

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Ofcourse, the needs of the many outway the needs of the one.

Alt information at lvl 80-85.
Paladin , Deflector , Prot/Ret lvl 85
Druid, Warlock both 80

Any Previous main characters

Not atm, This char has been main for 3 years
Info i provide here was before reroll to hunter.

Name:Thesource

Class:Warlock

Spec: Affi

Realm: Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: Saw MC, did couple bosses, think i did the original Onyxia aswell :d

In TBC while being lvl 70: Up untill SSC/TK, several bosses each Raid

In WotLK while being lvl 80: Everything exept Algalon , LK and RS

In Cata while being lvl 85: Argaloth

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla:Dont recall guilds back in those days

TBC: I was member in Exodus/Terenas on my old main Thesource,
Left the guild cuz i rerolled to Hunter on Horde side

WotLK: Army of Darkness, Tho they have some decent players, most raids where just plain "slacky"
This started to annoy me more and more till i faction chanced to Ally side to play with RL m8's
Thats why we created Deathproof.

Cata: Deathproof proved to be more difficult then we imagined, to recruit proper people to start raiding etc.
Current state of guild : not even close to starting to raid.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?
Well cuz i originally faction changed to play with RL m8's, and they are all in your guild.
Ur nice and large guild, so 25man raids is an option, wich is soo much fun.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
Nope Smile

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
Well this is the thing, some weeks, yes ; Others not
( This was explained to GM+Wissan iirc )
Ill provide more information ingame if like

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
Nope, not that im aware of, all is well.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
Yup
Atm use TS3, but can down Vent ofc

Do you have microphone?
Yup

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
I think its about 30+, depending on encounter.

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
Not even closely , lol

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
As mentioned before yes
Dhotty, Blindreaper, Darkagony, Dastoras, Catche, Suddenfury ( app in progress, and also my brother )

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
Yes, i agree, rules are decent and clear

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)
Bips

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?
Not that im aware of, im pretty mature player, dont get angry fast, and there is also the ignore button xD

A few words about yourself... Im a 29 yo Chemist living in Antwerp, i love some good music ( techno ),watch some proper movie in my home cinema; im often really "dry" in my humor.
I drive a motorcyle , Suzuki

Do you have any questions to us? Not really, u might have some questions for me tho regarding my attendance ( this was explained loosely by dastoras if i understand correct )

Back to top Go down
Venatori

PostSubject: add.   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am

Link didnt appear in original post, odd, but here u go

Grtz
Back to top Go down
Venatori

PostSubject: magic word   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:44 am

Murakami is da magic word , the word havent y heared.

Tbh didnt find it first time reading

now i did :d
Back to top Go down
Tantalos

Tantalos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 am

Hello Venatori. I'm the hunter Class Leader Tantalos and I got some questions conserning gearchoice/specc/glyphs.

Starting with gear.

-Your gear and looks overall good, tho you've missed out on a quite important point, Mastery. In blues you should want to aim for 16 mastery (=16 % ) tho you're only at 13. I can also see that you've reforged mastery to both haste and crit. Haste is in it current state useless for survival hunters and you'd benefit alot more if you'd let the mastery be. Same goes with the master -> crit reforging. Tho crit is allways a stat you'd like to have. Having 16 mastery is way better then gaining some crit.

Talents/Glyphs

-When it comes to your talents they're following the "cookie cutter" that Blizzard more or less force us to use. In the second tier you've choosen Entrapment before point of no escape/survival tactics. This is for some encounters totaly useless and for some totaly freakin awesome. So those points pretty much depends on encounter/own choice. I personally like the reduction of disengage cd because I use that alot on most encounters. A bit down in the second last tire you've choosen two points in serpent spread. You'd benefit more dps from choosing 2/2 points in Sic'Em unlike your current 1/2. Tho that's also an encounter based talent. But in 85% of the encounters. Going with Sic' Em is better. Glyphwise, Arcane shot is alot better then serpent sting at this moment and going to be even better when patch 4.0.6 is released on live servers.

We currently got 3 active hunters in the guild and I'm affraid we wouldn't be able to give you a raidspot at this moment so it's a no for that reason. Tho since you got friends in the guild we could grant you a casual spot and if hunterspots would become open, grant you a trial.

I'll let the rest of the officers and class leaders have a look at your application aswell. I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

// Tantalos
Back to top Go down
Venatori

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 pm

All of the above has been executed.
I read some articles about stat prio , thats why i bailed mastery.
now its worked out to 16% and also respecced some.
Talk to yous ingame soon

Grtz Vena
Back to top Go down
Venatori

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks for considering casual spot, so i can b close to my mates, eventually i hope i can raid with yous tho, so i can prove myself.
If it wasnt for my work i was more activ for sure.

Grtz Vena
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

I have to agree with Tantalos here. We do need active raiders, but Hunters is unfortunately not what we lack atm.
But as i understood you are a part of the dutch crew that just join, and we there for offer you a spot as casual.
If a hunter spot opens we might be willing to give you a trial or if we lack a dps for some raids.

If you like this idea. Pls contact Bips, wissan, murakami or zanity ingame
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]   Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application, Venatori lvl 85 351 Ilvl [Casual]
Page 1 of 1