Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
axtract

Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]   Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 am

Personal information
Name: Jonathan "Jonny" Buchanan

Language: English (native), French and German (fluent)

Character information

Nick: Swole

Level: 71

Race: Human (will be Worgen after Cata hits)

Class: Warrior

Spec: Prot

Duel spec: Arms

Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=Swole

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Yes

Alt information at lvl 80.
n/a

Any Previous main characters

Name: Phosphor

Class: Warrior

Spec: Fury

Realm: Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: n/a

In TBC while being lvl 70: Karazhan 25-man

In WotLK while being lvl 80: All WotLK content up to and including first wing of ICC. Took a break from have after guild collapse, and didn't continue with content.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: n/a

TBC: Divine Intervention - left to take a break from WoW.

WotLK: Ronin - left due to guild collapse.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?
My primary motivation in applying is that it is Bips' guild. I played a lot with Bips and Wissan in Ronin, and I really liked the way they played. I was looking around for a new guild and bumped into Bips again, and joining a guild she had founded seemed like a really good idea.

I particularly like what I hear of Misery's raid style - that is, casually serious. I'm looking to get into the newest content in Cataclysm, but not at the expense of 5 nights of raiding a week.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
No.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
If this is GMT, then yes.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
Very good.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
I know and have it.

Do you have microphone?
Yes. A freakishly expensive one!

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
60 (max FPS for a laptop screen)

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
No, came back for Cataclysm.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
Bips and Wissan.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
I have.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time) Steve

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?
Not to my knowledge.

A few words about yourself...
I used to play on my best friend's account, and played an 80 warrior through much of WotLK. Unfortunately, as my best friend wanted to come back for Cata, I had to give up the account, so I've been frantically levelling up this warrior.

In real life I'm a business school student studying for my undergrad at Nottingham University. I'm always looking for new things to learn, and ways to do the things I already know better. I'm a computer games nutcase, and recently upgraded to a top of the line laptop to play the latest games on. It eats WoW for breakfast!

I'm a very enthusiastic gamer, and I'm always trying to improve my playstyle. I'll fit in well with a guild of people who take raiding seriously, but don't take themselves seriously, as that's what I do!

Do you have any questions to us?
I got most of them answered when I grilled Bips. I'll ask any more as they come up.

This video is attempting to portray a message: ... What is that message?
The message is that bad players don't learn from their mistakes, whereas good players make the correction, and don't make the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Myrddin

Myrddin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]   Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Quote :
The message is that bad players don't learn from their mistakes, whereas good players make the correction, and don't make the same mistake again.

In Simple terms so Bips understands, Don't stand in the fire. She is a little slow don't you know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]   Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey hey Myr. No funny comments :p

Cheers phos. Ill log on as soon as pos. and talk to the officers.
Ill contact you as soon as i got their viewpoint Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
axtract

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]   Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks Bips Wink

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]   Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Swole - Warrior [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1