Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance Empty
PostSubject: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Personal information
Name:
Jo

United Kingdom

Language:
English

Character information

Nick:
Lunaguiralda

Level:

Race:
Night Elf

Class:
Druid

Spec:
Balance MS, Restoration OS (Not geared up the OS yet though.)

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?:
Yeah sure, it would take me a while to get used to a new spec but no problems there. Smile

Alt informationion
I currently don't use any alts because I have been concentrating on getting into raids and gearing up.

Previous main characters

Name: N/A

Class: N/A

Spec: N/A

Realm: N/A

Raid experiences

Vanilla:
AQ40, Ony 10/25, Naxx 10/25

TBC:
Mount Hyjal 25, Zul'Amen

WotLK:
ICC 10/25 (First wing) But I know all of the tactics for all of the wings, VoA 10/25, Naxx 10/25, Ony 10/25, ToC 10.
At the time the majority of guilds were doing Ulduar I took a leave of absense from World and Warcraft do to personal problems and have returned for the ICC raids and have spent the majority of my time pugging and gearing up.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving:
I have never been an official raider on a guild but always been a back up Social member. Currently in Betrayal as a social member whilst pugging and gearing up, I want to be able to participate in regular raids and to make significant progress before Cata.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?
I think Misery can help me to persue the progress that I want to make within the current content aswell as expanding into Cata. Smile

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
No problem. Smile

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
Not since I moved out. So it's alll goood.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
Yep.

Do you have microphone?
Yep.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
Approximately 30.

All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
Nope, been there done that. Smile

Do you know anyone in Misery
Fraid not.

A few words about you...
I'm currently at college studying hairdressing level 2 which is 3 days a week, and raiding is no problem around that time. I live on my own so have no problems with parents hehe. Smile I'm a very dedicated person and when I start something, I have the need to finish it. I'm excited for Cata and will probably be one of the people in a massive line trying to buy it. Razz I'm a fun person with a (fairly) normal sense of humour and I think I'm easy to talk to and approach. Hope this is enough, don't think I have anything else left to say! Hehe. Smile

Do you have any questions to us?
Nope. :3
Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

I did post a link to the WoW Armoury, but it won't come up when I post it for some reason. Sad

Back to top Go down
korago

korago

PostSubject: Re: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:48 am

We currently have quite a few Balance and Restro druids at the moment and your gear is a bit underwhelming
Other than that its a very well written application and everything else looks fine to me

Here's the armory link btw
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=Lunaguiralda
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/askedorge
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

Atm we need to decline your application.
Your gear is a bit low for our progression team.
And you cant be online on one of our main raiding days.

When you get your gear and experience up a bit feel free to apply again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:39 pm

I understand why you've declined but I don't remember saying that I couldn't be online at any given point?
But thankyou for your time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:19 pm

oh sorry about that.
Your right. you didn't say that, that was another applicant.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance   Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunaguiralda - Lvl80 Druid Balance
Page 1 of 1