Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Dps Warrior Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baratros

Dps Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Personal information

Name: Justin

Language: Maltese, English, Italian

Character information

Nick: Baratros

Level: 80

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Spec: 18/53/0

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes Ofc Smile

Alt informationion

Previous main characters:

Well I never had an other character lvl 80 Bara was always my main I never get bored of playing him.

Name: -

Class: -

Spec: -

Realm: -

Raid experiences

Vanilla: MC: From luci - Garr, ZG All Of it cleared.

TBC: Kara, Mag, Gruul, SSC and TK But i never killed Kael

WotLK: Naxx, Os, EoE, VoA, Totc, Icc did till just befor the last boss of plagueworks with a pug.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving - Well I Cant mantion them all since i was in a lot of guilds and i dont remember a lot of them Smile But my last guild was illumination on Argent dawn I never raided with them I Was in the guild cause I had Some Friends in there. I Left Cause I Wanted To Change server and so I left. Well my current guild is phantoms of obliteration and it's a guild made up by me and some of my cousins.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? Well I dont know if misery is the guild for me I cant say befor I try, but I read (The Read Befor Applying) And Agreed With All of It. I Dont know members from Misery but from what i read it looks like this is a serious guild thats why i want to give it a try.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? Yes I Can Raid 3 days a week. The only day i cant raid is on Sat becouse else I get a relationship quit from my GF Razz

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Nope Not A Problem

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Yes i have vent

Do you have microphone? Yes i also have a Mic

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? this depends on bosses but its aroun 25 / 30 fps

All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? Nope just had a break a few weeks ago so atm I'm not planing to take an other one.

Do you know anyone in Misery - As I mentioned before No sorry about that.

A few words about you... Well I'm a nice guy and i try to help ppl around, I'm also a Type of pearson that takes everything in relex mode Razz (in a good way) And I Dont Quit Easily.

Do you have any questions to us? Yes What Do You Like Best ? Pie or Cake ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zynesta

Zynesta

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Looks like a clean application in my eyes, just having a few questions, keep track of this forum for more info=)
To start with how long have you been on terenas, and have you been on any other guilds then the one you stated on your application?

GL with your application!
Back to top Go down
Baratros

PostSubject: Reply   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Well I Have Been In Terenas For About 1 Month Now And No I Havent Been On Any Other Guilds.

Thx for Replying,
Baratros
Back to top Go down
Baratros

PostSubject: Replay   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I noticed my Link of armoury didn't show up in my application tried to edit my post but it seems i cant atm well, here it is
Back to top Go down
Baratros

PostSubject: Replay   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Armory Link Sorry About that...
Back to top Go down
Baratros

PostSubject: Funny Stuff   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Today i was doing wintergrasp as i finished it i went afk, and when i came back i found this guy named Cmocloud spaming flight form near me so the sound would piss me off, i didnt even knew the guy... So i went a bit up far from him because i tought this was just a coincidence, well the guy came near me again and started spaming flight form again, So i went up with my flying mount till i couldn't see the ground anymore (As i went up i equiped Skyguard's Drape) Then i relesed my mount and went down. and ofc i used the clock before touching the ground. I Figured out i had lost this guy untill after a few sec's i saw him fall dead on the ground right in frount of me. and this is what he said after dieing Razz

Dps Warrior Application Untitl10

Figured it would be funny to tell Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 pm

whisper me ingame pls
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Since we haven't heard anything of you in game. We need to decline this application.
And we have invited another player instead.

Good luck future in wow.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dps Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1