Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY Empty
PostSubject: hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY   hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 am

[\
Name:dror wasserman

Language:english

Character information

Nick:iswiftarrowu

Level:80

Race:dreanei

Class:hunter

Spec:MM

Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=Iswiftarrowu

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?

i would respec if needed to help the raid become better.

Alt informationion

Previous main characters

Name:frostmone iswiftarrowu MM

Class:mage

Spec:arcane

Realm:teranas

Raid experiences

Vanilla:

TBC:

WotLK:

All previous guilds and reason for leaving

TOTD and use to own a guild but both fall apart after leader left {ownd a bank guild}

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?

couse iv heard that the progress and the fun in raids in more then what i will get in any aother guild + i have some very good freinds in that guild and i need to learn to play better in raids and i realy belive i can get that from MISERY.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?

i can probably make that play time if not it will be couse of personal reasons wich i will let the leader of the raid know about 1 or 2 days b4 the raid.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
my int conn is 12.5 mbps my cpu is an i7 core my ram is 8gig g card g-force 9500 gt

Do you know/have Ventrilo?

i got a vent + can make server if needed

Do you have microphone?

a very good 1 Wink built in + blutooth headset

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?

never look at my fps but i usualy dont lag out unless power cut wich happend once or 2 times 6 months or so.

All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?

just payd 6 month Wink so no. hehe + WOW ROCKS!

Do you know anyone in Misery

i do know a few players in misery 1 of the main reasons i want in

loovens,groggi,drunkish!

A few words about you...

im a good player or at least so i hear when i go to raids Smile im also a very nice person who likes to listen if anione need a hand or problems with RL im also have a famley me my wife and my baby 1 year old Smile i work 5 days a week
and i enjoy raids till the end with no regard to time Smile you will see that im a lovable person as well ! ! !

Do you have any questions to us?
[/quot

i got 1 question for you HOW SOON CAN I GET IN! Wink best of luck and have fun TY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY   hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 am

Thank you for applying to Misery.

you seem to have jumped over a few important questions.

Raid experiences

Vanilla:

TBC:

WotLK:

<quote>TOTD and use to own a guild but both fall apart after leader left</qoute>

I think i misunderstood this on. You owed a guild, and it fell apart after you left? you = the leader since you owned it?

and your ring is not gemd.

Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY   hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 am

goodluck with the application Smile happy to see another totd'er apply!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY   hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Out recruitment for hunters is closed so we will need to decline your application for now.

Feel free to apply again as soon as the hunter recruitment is open.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY   hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello name is swift and i would like to join MISERY
Page 1 of 1