Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Application
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Death knight application from Dirtball

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDirtball

Death knight application from Dirtball Empty
PostSubject: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Personal information
Name: Dan

Language: English / Irish / some French

Character information

Nick: Dirtball

Level: 85

Race: Worgen

Class: Death Knight

Spec: Blood

Duel spec: Frost dual wield (in the process of gearing this fairly heavily as it stands)

Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/dirtball/advanced

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Always Smile

Alt information at lvl 80-85. N/A - will level one for alt raids if needed.

Any Previous main characters (For this part im going to name my chars previous names on other servers)

Name: Agamaggan Horde: Blasturbate/Blasst --- Agamaggan Alliance: Checkyosix --- Silvermoon Alliance Jdrust/Jdawg

Class: Death Knight

Spec: Blood / Frost / Unholy - I've been all over the place

Realm: (s) - stated above

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: N/A

In TBC while being lvl 70: On an old char,(Manamal, cant remember the exact realm, Molten Core)
Realm 1st! ZA speed clear,
Realm 2nd SSC/TK/GL/ML
Realm 3rd Karazhan

In WotLK while being lvl 80:
Naxx 10/25,
OS 10/25(3d)
Maly 10/25)
Uld 10(Glory) 25 (13/14)
TOGC 10
TOGC 25 (3/5)
ICC 10 HC 10/12
ICC 25 HC 8/12
RS 10/25
RS 10 HC (40% best attempt)

In Cata while being lvl 85:
BOT 3/4 1/5 HC - cho'gall best attempt 11%
TOTFW 1/2 al'akir best attempt 10%
BWD 5/6

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla:

TBC: My realm 2nd! guild fell apart

WotLK:
Agamaggan : Sons of Liches - left to go alliance with some old friends.
Perfection - split in the guild, I went with my friends
Silvermoon: Vanquish - I was unhappy with the leadership - loot and raid spots tended to go where they shouldn't for example (The GMs brother being a prime example, a retridin who could pull no higher than 5k on Saurfang during the 20% won loot on several occasions compared to the several better than him in the raid)
Phobia - guild fell apart
Deviance - Left due to an arguement with the leader.

Cata:
Silvermoon: Deviance - Left due to an arguement with the leader.
SlashFlex - I needed to take a months hiatus from the game due to IRL - I came back and the guild had fallen apart. It was formed by me and 3 mates from a guild called WMC. I did the majority of raid leading, recruitment etc. and the other officers obviously couldn't cope with the loss of it.
Terenas: Betrayal - its a long, looong story...

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? I am applying to Misery because I believe you are a well established guild with a good name on the server. And after a recommendation from an IRL mate I couldn't help myself (Thumbs up to Powershnapps)

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time? Nope.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? I can raid as long as 23:00 - and have been informed that for the group 2 I am applying to that is sufficient.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Capable of playing wow

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Yep

Do you have microphone? Yep

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? During 10 man, about 30-40 (20 on a bad day) - 25, I honestly couldnt tell you. Havent played 25 seriously in some time

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? Nope, I'm back at it like an addict

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? No one

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying? Yes

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time) Ànguish

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? Nope

A few words about yourself... I'm 16 and I'd consider myself quite mature for my age. I've been playing and raiding with an older core - often at quite a high standard since a young age during TBC and I've held officer or guild master position in several guilds. I'm irish. My hobbies are hanging around with my friends, wow, music and just enjoying myself. The only days I can't make to raid or Saturdays(usually) or tuesdays.

Do you have any questions to us? Nope

This video is attempting to portray a message: ... What is that message? Get out of the fire, get out of the fire, get out of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Myrddin

Myrddin

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Do you speak Galic?
Back to top Go down
TheDirtball

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Irish, gaeilge, all the same Smile
Dan is ainm dom agus ta me se bhliana deag daois. Ta truir i mo teach, mise mo dhaid agus mo deirfiur. Is mhaith liom WoW, ceoil agus cailini.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Cheers for applying to Misery.

Sorry for the late reply, been absent for a few days.

I have not been talking to the other grp yet, how ever i have thrown the word in officer chat.

Misery are not a such a hard core guild as you describe about some of the guilds you've been in.
We like to be serious about our raiding, yet not forcing members to shape up or leave type of hardcore.
BUT, attitude, behavior towards non guildies / guildies we rarly tolerate.

As i said to you ingame. atm we need a dps with a offspec tank.
In your case its opposite and i understand thats no problem, you just need to gear that spec up.

Personally im not very fond of players who jumps alot.

But let me have a chat with the grps, and ill contact you either here or ingame.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
TheDirtball

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Hey Bips: cheers for the reply, no worries I got time to kill Smile

My DPS offspec-come-mainspec is coming along fantastic. Currently only need replacement boots (using the Wildhammer rep tank boots reforged for haste), 1 more trinket, legs and a relic. All of which are relatively easy to obtain.

As for my guilds: explanations are as follows:
Devotion(perks)
Betrayal (as I said, long story - I can get into it in a private chat if its needed)
Fallen Kings ( I have joined to help out, they needed a tank to raid, I joined and joined the guild so they could get guild exp - I'm gonna help them out until I join (if I get into ofcourse) Misery)

I dont mind not raiding hardcore. I've grown a lot more accustomed to a more settled atmosphere Smile
Appreciate the reply.
Dirtball
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

and i'm kinda curious what guild on what server did you do your servers first kills'?
and you must have been about, what? 11-12? back then.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Carnathina

Carnathina

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:09 am

Hi, I'm one of the raid council for the second group.

Although you are working to gear up your dps off spec, right now we already have the choice of too many melee for our raids including another dps/off spec tank DK. You would probably find yourself raiding very little with the group. With the guild and raid history you have I honestly don't think you'd be satisfied with what we could offer so I am going to have to decline your application at this time.

Apologies.

Please feel free to apply again another time when we are in a better position to offer you a spot in one of the raid teams. If you keep an eye on the portal it will be updated according to our current class requirements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application from Dirtball   Death knight application from Dirtball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death knight application from Dirtball
Page 1 of 1