Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Snowbe Holy pally

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
10kristian

Snowbe Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Snowbe Holy pally   Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Personal information
Name: Kristian

Language: Enlgish / Norwegian

Character information

Nick:Snowbe

Level: 85

Race: Human

Class:Paladin

Spec:Holy main

Duel spec: retri at the moment but got gear to tank too.

Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/snowbe/simple i might still have tanking gear on.

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes i will be willing to respec if it is for the guilds best / raids .

Alt information at lvl 80-85. i got 1 85 mage, 1 85 warlock and 1 85 rogue. all on Terenas and all are ally=)

Any Previous main characters

Name: 85

Class: Warlock

Spec: Destro / Afflication

Realm:Terenas

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: did not do any in vanilla.

In TBC while being lvl 70: did Karazhan and Grulls lair.

In WotLK while being lvl 80: naxramaz cleared on 10 and 25man, cleared ulduar 10, cleared os 25 and 10 man, did 11/12 icc 10 man and 7/12 25 man

In Cata while being lvl 85: 4/4 Basion of twillight 10 man, 4/6 Bwd, 0/2 four winds.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: wasnt in guild.

TBC:the honor guard. was in it til wotlk

WotLK: The honor guard. left to make my own guild, and downed many bosses before i took a break and when i got back i had lost my account so i made a new one.

Cata: Nex regalis. reason is that they didnt let me join so many raids and i felt like they didnt want me in guild. they wear not really social with me and was not testing me much in raids.
Your choise. i joined it to help a mate with his guild and i said to him that i might leave if i found a guild that was more for me.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? i want to join misery to try get better and future in raid in cata. and i want to join the guild to get
more friends in game and i think the misery is the guild for me becuase i have mates in there and misery is also pretty good raid wise i have heard.

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time? no i em not.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? yes i can.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) i do not often lag, and if i get dced its most likely that my computer has overheaten. my internett is pretty stabile. my comp dose not often overheat.

Do you know/have Ventrilo? Yes i do have ventrilo and is known with the program

Do you have microphone? i do have microphone on my comp and i got headsett.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? 10 man = 20 avrage 25 man = 45 max

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? not in the nearest future i belive.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who? Nexos and Felskin

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying? Yes i have

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)

Ever got any bad conduct post about you? When you make an application this word will be the answer to one of the questions. Type it in and we will know if you read this post. Ànguish

A few words about yourself... im young but i lisen to what peoples tells me and i do my best to do everything right. im just like all other peoples, and that means that i may fail but i will
allways try to correct myself for the next run^^

Do you have any questions to us? i might have 1, and do you guys try to help / gear up new members ?
i hope to hear from you guys soon=)
Back to top Go down
ZioniC

Snowbe Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: en psetiv kar:9   Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 am

jeg veit åssen det er.. var i samme guild som deg og det skjedde det samme med meg.. ikke akkuratt en venelig guild Next Regalis. men men..
je er Tralist selv her men hvis jeg får stemme har du værtfall min stemme. lykke til og kansje vi ses:)

hilsen Zionic/ Ncisabby
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ZIoniC
Smackdown

Snowbe Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowbe Holy pally   Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am

ohhh god talk english zionic:D

Hey there:) i would love to see your gear but your aplication its pretty good you know the fight and for me its enough:P i don't want to listen wissan 1 more time explaning the fucking tacts:D
But wait for bips answer:)

Good luck on the application

Smackdown
Healer classleader
Back to top Go down
yechlion

Snowbe Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowbe Holy pally   Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 pm

hi there:D
nice aplication indeed, and as smackdown stated before, you know the tactics,which is great:D
anyways good luck with you applycation

yechlion
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Snowbe Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowbe Holy pally   Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm

cheers for applying to Misery.

Atm we are doing 2 10mans teams. and we are in the testing phase on that atm.

Your gear looks pretty good and that you know alot of the boss fights is a pretty nice pluss point.

in theory we do got enough healers if all of them could sign every time. unfortunately they dont.
So let me have a few moments to think about it, and it would be nice if you could reply your thoughts about how you feel about sitting out for out members.

beside from that ill contact you ingame or here on the forum for any answers i might give you.

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Snowbe Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowbe Holy pally   Snowbe Holy pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowbe Holy pally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: