Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Siv, Mutilate Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siv

Siv, Mutilate Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Personal information:

Name: Joshua.

Language: English.

Character information:

Nick: Siv.

Level: 80.

Race: Night Elf, Woman.

Class: Rogue.

Spec: Mutilate. ( Main stat At the Moment is Attack power, Then Haste, But when I get BiS gear, Full Haste is best ).

Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=S%C3%ADv

Would you be willing to Respec your talents if asked?

Of course, but ill have to grind money to re-gem everything Armour pen if I go Combat ^^. But I would really love if I could stay Mutilate. =]

Alt Information

I have many Alts as I love to play around with many class’s, So I have a 80 Priest, 80 Paladin, 80 Rogue, 80 Warrior, all other low level at the moment. =] I find if you have good Experience on different class’s you understand more about the game and was easier to play in arenas for me.

Previous main characters

Name: Nike.

Class: Priest.

Spec: Disc.

Realm: Terenas.

Raid experiences

Vanilla:

AQ20, All Boss’s.
AQ40, All Boss’s.
Molten Core , All Boss’s.
Black Wing Lair , All Boss’s.
Naxx40 , Only a few Boss’s.
ZG20 , All boss’s.
All other 5mans and back then it was 15man Ubrs, good old days. =]

I actually have Knight Captain Rank still on priest =]. I gained this even before Battlegrounds were around. World PvP was the best in my opinion. =]

TBC:

Kara, All Boss’s
Tempest keep, Only 2-3 Boss’s
Gruul’s Lair, Only First mini Boss.

I mostly PvP’ed in Burning-Crusade.

WotLK:

OS, 10/25 All Boss’s. + 3drakes up 10man.
VoA, 10/25 All Boss’s.
EE, 10/25 Completed, I actually have the Key for 10man.
Naxx 10/25 All Boss’s.
Uldaur 10/25 All Boss’s but last, Done hard modes in 10man too.
Totc 10/25 All Boss’s.
Icc 10, 10/12, but I have Experience fighting Sindra and LichKing 10man.
Icc 25, 10/12, I have Experience fighting Sindra here but not LichKing even though I do know Tacs.
Ruby Sanctum, 10/25, I have not been in this instance yet.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving?

On Siv, First guild I been in is one I am currently in now and I would like to leave because unfortunately things are getting out of hand people are mass inviting new recruits to make a bigger guild for 25man but they have loss control a bit. I would just love a Fresh start =], but on Nike I have been in a few, reasons for leaving are mostly because guild disbands, Last one was Murlocs Stole Our Socks, Horde. I changed Ally because two of my Irl mates are Ally so it made sense to move.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you?

I believe Misery is for me because I can imagine myself being very comfortable in raids and even chatting with everyone in a polite and friendly manor. Plus I have spoke with Bips and he/she was very welcoming. =]

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?

I most certainly can,( I work from 9:30 to 18:00 [Game Time] Mon to Fri ), so it gives me time to get home and do what ever I need to before raid starts. =]

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)

I have BT open world Home hub system, I hardily ever D/c and lag free.
I have bought myself a Xps630 very powerful gaming PC. <3

Do you know/have Ventrilo?

I do have it installed, All currently up to date. I also have TeamSpeak3 and Skype.

Do you have microphone?

Yes, I have lead many raids with it and Arenas too.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?

80+, when I’m alone sometimes it pops up too 170 Frames per Second. =P

All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?

At the moment I am in the middle of redecorating my room, Changing it into a more grown-up room. Should be finished by Next weekend, I will definitely be off and on during this time, be possible to do some raids maybe.

Do you know anyone in Misery

Unfortunately no I don’t, but I have recently been talking to Bips who seems very nice. =]

A few words about you...

Well my names Josh, I Work full time as a Plumbing Teacher at a College, I mostly Teach the practical side of it. I also have always enjoyed playing with Teams and putting myself out, E.g going the extra mile. I have also been to London Gaming Excels, its like massive place where different gaming company’s come together and make a massive tour about what upcoming games they do Etc, I was one of this first to play Halo2 before it came out. =]

Do you have any questions to us?

I do Indeed, I would love to know if you have a loot council or some other sort of way on how to share loot amongst the Raid? =)

Thank you for your time and for this opportunity too Apply.

Yours sincerely Josh.

P.S I Couldn’t see any Guild Rules or Regulations but I will be willing to be told what rules I must follow in-game. =]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery Siv Smile

and the chat we had ingame Smile

Since this site is only a few days old the guild rules is not in place. But everyone should know common sense Wink
When i feel like it we will get a rule site up Smile

The loot has been a bit off atm.
At the places we farm we do - Need MS greed OS and pass if neither.
Cause of the summer and everything, this has been easiest.
But, since all the pieces is starting to fit in the guild now, we are gonna do loot council. So everyone got a fair chance.
Tho i have to say ppl in this guild are pretty calm when it comes to loot and using common sense of who deserves it or can make more us of it then them self. Smile

As for your application Smile Since i have been talking to you in game, i really got a good impression Smile Tho as you mentioned your gear isn't the best but that we can do something about. As long as you know what to do, and from out conversation it seems like you do.

And on top of that im a big fan of old vanilla time players / raiders Wink

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Wissan

PostSubject: Re: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey and thank you for your application, I wish you good luck on your application to misery Smile
Back to top Go down
Littletoy

Littletoy

PostSubject: Re: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Nice app mate, gl!

Lil't
Back to top Go down
Siv

PostSubject: Re: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 am

Thanks for the reply's guys. =], and yeah i loved Vanilla WoW it seemed a bit more balanced along the
Class's back then =P. ^^ plus i would love to show you a good first impression during Raid time too. Cool Loot Council sounds great to me, always been best way in my opinion. Personaly I would love to down the Lich King, just to know that i have beat the game alittle lol. Smile

Many Thanks .

Josh .

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Heya.

Whisper me again ingame. Trial granted.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siv, Mutilate Rogue   Siv, Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siv, Mutilate Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-