Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imagix

Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 am

Personal information
Name: Chitic Ionut

Language: I guess the correct answer is English (+Romanian, a bit of Spanish etc)

Character information

Nick: Imagix

Level: 80

Race: gnome

Class: mage

Spec: arcane

Duel spec: fire (mostly use it in pvp, but I can raid with it too, without dps decrease)

Link:

Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Sure, if necessary.

Alt information at lvl 80.

Any Previous main characters

Name: Jiiba

Class: Priest

Spec: Discipline/Holy (even if I played as shadow for most of time, now I want to heal with it, got the t10 set plus some pretty decent gear, but have no raiding experience with healing, hcs were alright though. I like holy spec more, for group healing)

Link:
Realm: Terenas

Name: Ventro

Class: Death Knight

Spec: I want to tank with him, but didn’t have the time to sort it out.

Realm: Terenas

+ I am currently lvling a druid (mostly for tanking but I will surely have a moonkin spec, wanna try all the casters)

All Content and Raid experiences ( How many bosses have you down)

In Vanilla while being lvl 60: - can’t say I have any experience in vanilla, since I didn’t play back then

In TBC while being lvl 70: - played on a private server and raided pretty much, but I don’t think it counts, it doesn’t compare to retail

In WotLK while being lvl 80: - OS, ToC, ICC (first 6 + dreamwalker but know most of the strategies and can’t wait to get kingslayer, it’s hard to get good pugs) , Nax, Ulduar (not all, but would like to do yogg or algalon, since those are nice fights), EoE, would like to do RS but never got a group.

All previous guilds and reason for leaving ( While being lvl 60 in vanilla, 70 in TBC and 80 in WotLK)

Vanilla: none

TBC: none

WotLK: heroic outcasts for few months, really friendly folks, played with one spot for a short while, nice guys, but then I took a wow break (I had a lot of exams) for 2 months and been guildless ever since.

Why do you want to join Misery and why do you think Misery is the guild for you? People I’ve seen from misery were polite and good players, the raid progression is great, I could improve my playing and raid among experienced players

Are you applying to any other guild then Misery at this point of time?
No.

Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week?
I think so, yes

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
No lag and no dcs, have Fiber To The Building.

Do you know/have Ventrilo?
I could use ventrilo, ts, whichever

Do you have microphone?
Do not atm, but I can listen closely.

Average FPS during 10/25 man raids?
over 60-80 at ultra high.

Are you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon?
No, don’t think so.

Do you know anyone in Misery ? If so, who?
I don’t.

Have you read the Conduct Post before applying?
I have.

If you read the conduct post before applying. What is the magic word? (The word will be changed from time to time)
Myrddin

Ever got any bad conduct post about you?
Never a bad conduct post. I am very sociable.

A few words about yourself...
I’m almost 23, senior year in computer science, after this year I’ll start a master’s degree in networking, I play tennis, football, table tennis, I party a lot, card games enthusiast, and a lot more. I work in marketing and graphics design atm, but also am in charge of IT.

Do you have any questions to us?
Not really, but I have some things I want to clear.
First, I have applied with my mage, since I played a lot with it in the last 2 months, but honestly I would like to have the priest (on holy spec as my first choice) as my main. But I don’t have any experience with raid healing, but if anyone would clear some things for me, I would gladly give it a try and I’m sure it would be a successful one. I was thinking to gear up my dk and play as dps or tank, whatever you needed, but it would take a while, maybe I’ll do that in cata.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

We will have a look at your application, and come back
to you as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on this forum for any reply.
If we got some questions for you please answer them as
soon as possible.
Decisions will be made when those questions are answered
between a reasonable time-limit.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Just to make it even clearer, You want to have your priest as a main right? as holy?

Cause we are full on mage spots in the guild atm Smile
Back to top Go down
kitic

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Yes, i would like to have my priest as main, tired of having dps as a main, the only issue would be that i don't have enough experience with raid healing. If only i could talk to somebody experienced who can sort some things out (like some addon settings, what to expect and some priority spell arrangement) for me concerning holy raid healing, i could start raiding asap.
But i don't think i would be able to start with heroic icc as my first raid, that's what i was saying. But after a few normal runs i guess it'll be ok, it shouldn't be a problem, my gear is good enough and i'm a fast learner.
And if we are doing, for example 25man heroic runs, i could start by playing with my mage (if there are free spots at the time), since its easier for me, at last in the first week, so i don't screw things up Smile

Thanks for the patience!
Back to top Go down
Zynesta

Zynesta

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 pm

You by any chance know Ion Ionut? (also from romania)^^
Back to top Go down
kitic

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

No, doesn't ring a bell, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am

Pls whisper me ingame for a trial periode on your priest.
Back to top Go down
kitic

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 am

I'll whisper to you ingame as soon as i get home, that's like 5 hours from now, after work.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]   Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage, holy/disc priest [accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: