Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hands around this community, to protect, to learn, and to serve

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterDKPLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Application
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Smackdown Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

» lei shen normal
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

» Iron qon twin con
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

» Raid march 25th
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

» primordius weak aura strings
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

» durumu the forgotten
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

» megaera and jikun
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

» Tortos normal
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

» Jinrokh horridon council
Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joeri

Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  Empty
PostSubject: Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction    Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 am

1.) Nick: Nagoyah

2.) Class, level, race: Warrior 80 Human

3.) Your professions? Mining 450 , Jewelcrafting 450

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Undead priest 80 (Realm: Trolbane)

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80lvl)? dont have raid experience on lvl 60 , a few times i did black temple and the mounth hyal Smile , i have the archievement Champion of the frozen waste , means iv'e done Naxxramas 10/25 , Eye of eternity , Also did Uldar 10/25 never did HM - Os 10/12 Voa 10/25 , ICC10m (11/12) ICC 25m (8/12)

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why you left? , Just the ten of us , the guild was falling appart couse lack of raids and some other people server tranfert >.> .

7.) Your talent build? Mainspec Arms 54 / 17 / 0 Offspec Prot 8 / 9 /54

8.) Why do you want to join Misery? uhm, my RL friend told me its nice guild , as i see in game its realy looks a nice guild, nice people, and now im guildless i wanna have a nice time with some other guys Smile having fun with raids and some pvp Very Happy

9.) Can you play from 20.00 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raid per week? yes i can !

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) sometime a bit lagg depens what kind of programs are running at the same time, while raids i turn them off Wink

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo? Yes, i have the latest ventrilo update Wink

12.) Do you have microphone? krkkkshzzzzzkkkrrrrrr YES krrshhhzzzzz Over and out .

13.) How old are you? 20 Years

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Ofc , Already changed my spec about ... 50 times ? Razz

15.) Armory link

16.) Average FPS during 10/25 man raids? mostly around 25

17.)All you planning to take a break from WoW anytime soon? Ohhh Noooo

18.) Why do you think Misery is the guild for you? it seems an nice active guild with nice people in it , ive been in group with some random people from misery and they where nice, dont remeber the names Tbh . Razz bud i remember the guild name

19.) A few words about you... My Real life name is Joeri , i live in The Netherlands 20 years old, my hobby's Are Making music (turntables etc and on the computer , and playing wow Ofc ! Very Happy

20.) Do you have any questions to us?

Didnt know if the other site still worked, also posted here then ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction    Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Thank you for applying to Misery.

We will have a look at your application and come back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://misery-guild.omgforum.net
Zynesta

Zynesta

PostSubject: Re: Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction    Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm

At this point of time we regret to tell you that we are short on warrior slots, and by therefor we can't accept you for a trial.
Feel free to try again later otherwise we wish you good luck with hunting for another guild!

Misery Crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction    Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arms/Prot Warrior Appliaction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old applications-
Jump to: